In a 4 Hour Audit, we will train your people to discover the Improvement Potential (hidden) of your Lines of Production. At the end of the training you will receive the Report with the Plan for Obtaining Double % Improvements
Lean Manufacturing has not yet brought the expected results and does not seem to be accepted by your collaborators.
You need to demonstrate the concrete economic benefits and know that in order to do this there is no other way than transforming the current company culture.
Some of your questions could be:
- How can I train my people to learn how to motivate and conduct Lean projects?
- Is it possible to regularly reduce production costs by 20% and at the same time positively involve all the collaborators creating the Culture of Continuous Improvement?
- Is my company truly able and ready for such a result?
If your answers to these questions are ‘maybe’ or ‘I don’t know’, then this perhaps means that you would like to have a precise idea of the PROCESS required to obtain it.
What the majority of consultants cannot tell you (because they are not prepared) is that in order to obtain these results, it is necessary to work distinctively on 2 aspects: the Attitude of the Collaborators and the Lean Methods.
In order to provide answers to these questions, I have developed what I call the “Discovery Audit”.
(4 hours of analysis of one of your procedures)
During my visit, I will carry out a thorough analysis of your procedures, I will interview your team, I will attempt to discover the elements unknown to you, I will develop the agreement and will prepare the solutions with you.
What will you get from the Discovery Audit?
- The creation of a Value Stream Map (with information regarding wastes) related to a product.
- The discovery of the mental aspects contrary to the Lean philosophy and the plan to correct them
- A plan for the Lean methods for the next 90 days aimed at obtaining the first results
- A frank discussion about all the Mind/Technical problems which can hinder the reduction of costs.
- A project of strategic vision (with the goal of reducing costs), in a document ranging from 5 to 10 pages
It is not important if after this visit, you will hire someone else to help you, what is important is that the Discovery Audit will surely make you better prepared than any other prospecting visit
This is my promise.
If, after having carried out the Discovery Audit you decide to continue with KC, its cost will be deducted from the next agreement
Why don’t Lean Manufacturing projects always bring the expected results?
Discover the difference between a Lean Manufacturing Consultant and a Kaizen Coach
For more information regarding the Discovery Audit, complete the form here below.