Training for Value Stream Mapping for the Food and Drink Industry.
Receive the MANUAL FREE. (Pay only the shipping cost of €4.50)
In the food and drink industry the managers who are able to create motivation and enthusiasm continually reducing product costs, do so with a precise methodology.
Use it now yourselves.
Receive this valuable manual quickly by ordering it now.
The businesses in the food and drink industry with the best performances, use flow mapping to understand: what, how and when to improve in their production processes.
Value Stream Mapping is a method of Lean Manufacturing. The main difference (in respect to the other methods for mapping flows) is that it is based on the 3 families of waste: Mura, Muda and Muri and on the grid of the 16 losses.
The Value Stream Mapping method in manual format will make it possible for you to be trained in:
- Building with your collaborators a clear representation of the wastes in place in the production facilities.
- Explaining to your collaborators the significance of Value and Waste applied to the production flows in the food and drink industry.
- Deciding the improvement actions to take giving the right priority to the ideas of your collaborators.
- Establishing a plan of action shared by everyone in order to achieve the Reduction of Product Costs.
Being a member of the Kaizen Coach Club means being a part of a community of people who are dedicated and passionate about achieving operational excellence in business.
The exclusive advantages of the KCC:
- Exclusive and free access to the Lean Manufacturing library
- Exclusive reports on visits to companies which exercise Lean
- Exclusive monthly newsletter from the Kaizen Coach website (e-books, e-learning, etc.)
- Automatic notification of all the new KC blog posts
- Printed magazine of the Kaizen Coach Club
- Discounts on all products and services from the Kaizen Coach website (e-books, e-learning, etc.)
- Free Telephone Consultation, with our consultants, for problems related to production
- 10% Discount on the Kaizen Coach consultation