Training for Increasing Productivity in the Food & Beverage Industry.
Receive the MANUAL FREE. (Pay only the shipping cost of €4.50)
Would you like to obtain 10% more product from your production lines?
TPM makes it possible to obtain more efficient and more organized product lines in which everyone works with pleasure.
Receive this valuable manual quickly by ordering it now.
Food companies with the highest productivity are those who are able to reduce or eliminate the 16 losses from the system.
Total Productive Maintenance, better known as TPM, is the method of reference for Lean Manufacturing. This methodology based on the elimination of wastefulness and the involvement of collaborators according to the principles of continuous improvement, makes it possible to have highly productive production lines and with minimum effort in maintaining the results.
The method for Productivity Increase in this manual will allow you to:
- Obtain at least 10% more product
- Increase the efficiency of the production facilities.
- Establish the Kaizen rules for the continuous improvement of the results.
- Have proactive collaboration from the workers and maintenance.
Being a member of the Kaizen Coach Club means being a part of a community of people who are dedicated and passionate about achieving operational excellence in business.
The exclusive advantages of the KCC:
- Exclusive and free access to the Lean Manufacturing library
- Exclusive reports on visits to companies which exercise Lean
- Exclusive monthly newsletter from the Kaizen Coach website (e-books, e-learning, etc.)
- Automatic notification of all the new KC blog posts
- Printed magazine of the Kaizen Coach Club
- Discounts on all products and services from the Kaizen Coach website (e-books, e-learning, etc.)
- Free Telephone Consultation, with our consultants, for problems related to production
- 10% Discount on the Kaizen Coach consultation