Training for Value Stream Mapping for the machinery industry.
Receive the MANUAL FREE. (Pay only the shipping cost of €4.50)
In the machinery industry, the managers who are able to create motivation and enthusiasm continually reducing product costs, do so with a precise methodology.
Use it now yourselves.
Receive this valuable manual quickly by ordering it now.
The business in the machinery industry with the best performances, use flow mapping to understand: what, how and when to improve in their production processes.
Value Stream Mapping is a method of Lean Manufacturing. The main difference (in respect to the other methods for mapping flows) is that it is based on the 3 families of waste: Mura, Muda and Muri, on the 7 types of waste (Muda) and on the involvement of the workers.
The Value Stream Mapping method explained in this manual will allow you to:
- Build with your collaborators a clear representation of the wastes in place in the production facilities.
- Explain to your collaborators the significance of Value and Waste applied to the production flows in the mechanical engineering industry.
- Decide the improvement actions to take, giving the right priority to the ideas of your collaborators.
- Establish a plan of action shared by everyone in order to achieve the Reduction of Product Costs.
Being a member of the Kaizen Coach Club means being a part of a community of people who are dedicated and passionate about achieving operational excellence in business.
The exclusive advantages of the KCC:
- Exclusive and free access to the Lean Manufacturing library
- Exclusive reports on visits to companies which exercise Lean
- Exclusive monthly newsletter from the Kaizen Coach website (e-books, e-learning, etc.)
- Automatic notification of all the new KC blog posts
- Printed magazine of the Kaizen Coach Club
- Discounts on all products and services from the Kaizen Coach website (e-books, e-learning, etc.)
- Free Telephone Consultation, with our consultants, for problems related to production
- 10% Discount on the Kaizen Coach consultation