Increase the ergonomics and the productivity of your workplace
- Identify the productivity improvement incentives and the non-quality reduction incentives
- Implant or reimplant to optimize areas
- Identify the incentives to reduce flow rates
- Conform to the productivity and Ergonomics constraints
- Utilize all the steps of the method strictly
Factory Managers, Industrialization Engineers, Directors and Production Technicians, Methods, Quality, Logistics, Lean Manager
Date & Duration
4 days (2 sessions, 2 days each)
Locations & Fees
PARIS or INSA RENNES
€1980 excluding VAT (Breaks, lunches and informational documentation included)
Detailed training program
- Case studies
- The importance of data collection
- Execution of the analysis steps
- Objectives and earnings: quantifications
- Implementation of JIT
- Methodological summary work
- The rules of animation: the traps to avoid
- Axium Performance® return on experiences: implementation examples
- Individual projects and exchanges
- Assimilation Quiz
- Issuance of certificates
- Session closure
Those who have participated in this training have also participated in:
Also available in:
Sessions held in foreign language only in intra.
Reviews by some of our participants
Julie D, Permanent Process Engineer, Européenne d’embouteillage.
« I learned about area functioning for the automated process »
Joël T, Production Director at Merck.
« After having passed directly to activity, this training made it possible for me to have theory and bases. I valued the activity in the field during the visit to a factory and the return to class for analysis ».
Pascal D, Project Leader at NMC, Belgium.
« Super interesting exercise ».
Séverine S, Quality Manager, Praxair.
« This training helped me gain the knowledge of standard time and cyclical calculations, learning about the revelation of the mudas ».