Japan Study Tour
You will have an opportunity to apply the Lean instruments in the Dojo of our partners. You will speak with the Sensei who have worked for Toyota and have been trained by T. Ohno, the founder of TPS and Lean.
After the visit to 6 factories and the Toyota museum, you will understand the strength of the method and the involvement of the employees. You will be able to have a discussion with the managers.
Later, you will be able to speak with our consultants and our partners at traditional dinners. Lastly, you will visit the imperial city of Kyoto.
- Event date: To be confirmed
- Last possible date for registering: To be confirmed
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- Price per person: € 6000 excluding VAT
- This price includes:
- - The conference, the activity in the Dojo, the visits to the factories, the visit to Kyoto.
- - All transportation in Japan
- - 6-night accommodations.
- - Breakfast, lunch and dinner with 2 of the dinners being traditional
- - Return departure.
- This price does not include:
- Two-way travel to/from Japan, insurance, airport taxes and beverages
- Carried out by consultants who have worked at Toyota.
- Studies of real cases.
- Visits to factories.
- Small group, limited to 20 people.
- Studying the context and the structure of the Toyota Production System.
- Analyzing and resolving the problems that the participants may have in common.
- Visiting the factories which are among the most driven in terms of specialization in the world.
- Learning to recognize the Japanese culture and that of the Toyota Production System.