DISCOVER HOW TO SCIENTIFICALLY CHOOSE THE “PERFECT CANDIDATE” FOR THE ROLE OF LEAN MANAGER
Most of the Lean Manufacturing implementation projects fail for 2 simple reasons, one of these is that the designated Lean Manager does not possess all of the basic mental characteristics necessary to manage such a project.
Without the support of the Perfect Lean Manager, you risk having to throw away an enormous amount of money and precious time, in consulting programs and company transformations which will crumble like sand castles as soon as the consultants will have rounded the corner.
Often the profile of the figure in the designated position is not an appropriate one and can, for example:
- Come from a background which is too technical and he is unable to see the communicative aspects.
- Get lost in the details and can be unable to see the dimensions of the project.
- Be experienced but at the same time, this experience does not allow him to see the possibilities for improvement.
- Be too communicative and unable to get down to the technical details.
- Not know how to work in a group.
- Not know how to motivate a work group.
- Not know how to organize communication.
These are just some of the characteristics a candidate for the role of Lean Manager is lacking but each company in its specific industry can also have other selection criteria to which to conform to and consequently pay attention to other further aspects.
The Perfect Lean Manager Profile
The standard profile of the Perfect Lean Manager does not exist, in as much as each company has its own peculiarities and needs, but some basic aptitude characteristics are required by the Lean method process of implementation.
Therefore, the perfect lean manager profile is that which comes from considering the needs of the Lean project intended to be implemented and the specific needs of the company.
How to Select the Perfect Lean Manager?
In order to perfectly hit the bullseye of this objective the Kaizen Coach takes advantage of 2 fundamental elements:
- Over ten years of experience in the implementation of Lean programs.
- The “Identity Compass” profiling method.
The Kaizen Coach® experience
Working with various companies in the most varied industries and in the areas of production and management, we have developed a clear map regarding the mental characteristics and skills that a Lean Manager must possess.
The Identity Compass® method
This is a method through which we can identify the schemes and thought processes that a person has developed during his professional life.
Each of us has habits and thought processes which are more or less functional to our work in a company.
We could say that in a company we should place “the right” person in the right position.
Identity Compass is not:
- A system of pigeonholing collaborators into profiles similar to star signs.
- A method which does not foresee that the person can improve his own character traits.
KAIZEN COACH OFFERS YOU THE POSSIBILITY OF HAVING A FREE STUDY OF THE PROFILE OF ONE OF YOUR CANDIDATES TO THE ROLE OF LEAN MANAGER
The advantages of this free study:
- Discovering the scientific method for finding the right candidate.
- Defining in a professional method the ideal profile of your Lean Manager.
- Understanding if the candidate who is the subject of the study is truly right for the role.
- Identifying the weak points of the candidate and at the same time coming up with a preliminary plan of personal development.
- Discovering why the Identity Compass method is used in 40 countries and is available in 19 languages.
THIS OFFER IS RESERVED ONLY TO COMPANIES
IN ORDER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY, WE MUST HAVE A 30-MINUTE PHONE INTERVIEW WITH ONE OF YOUR MANAGERS
DURING THE INTERVIEW WE WILL ATTEMPT TO:
- Explain the system in order to find the « Perfect Lean Manager ».
- Get to know the industry in which your company operates.
- Understand your needs in relation to the characteristics of your Lean Manager.
- Get information on your Lean Manufacturing project .
Once the interview is completed, we will explain and will begin the evaluation process of your candidate.
In order to reserve your appointment, contact us by writing to the email address below: