Guaranteed! With our exclusive coaching methods, we train your collaborators to obtain up to 30% more productivity in 30 days.
Without investments in workforce and facilities.
If your production lines exhibit one of these symptoms:
- Workers: they do not all operate with the same standards, the correct rhythm and the required productivity.
- Supervisors: they are often involved in some type of emergency which requires immediate corrective action.
- Supervisors: they say that in order to satisfy production orders, human resources are required.
- Your current lean consultants, spend more time in the classroom and with PowerPoint instead of on the field
- Supervisors: criticize workers and collaborators instead of assisting them in their duties.
Like the majority of your peers, you are very busy on a daily basis in work meetings with: logistics, clients, accounting, suppliers and so on, and you know that you are not making the right decisions in time regarding the training your workforce requires.
You realize you do not have the necessary amount of time to analyze the situation properly, so you cross your fingers and you intend to take care of the problem as soon as possible.
If this is your situation or it looks familiar, we can tell you that perhaps there is a solution for you.
I assume you have already heard of the Lean Production methodology. Perhaps you know that this methodology is at the basis of the success of companies such as: Toyota, Porsche, Denso Corporation, Henkel, Mondelez, Danone, Mars, Kraft Foods, Unilever, Valeo, Great Western Bank and many more.
Here below is an example of the practical application of the methodology
Product type is a secondary factor
in respect of the application of Lean
It is possible that you believe, that for your business, it is impossible to reach certain levels of change and performance; that these methods are not appropriate to your situation.
Perhaps you also think that in order to achieve the necessary improvements in productivity it is necessary to:
- Spend an enormous amount of time and money in theoretical and practical training of personnel.
- Hire a group of consultants, even if, you do not really think highly of consultants.
In order to respond to all these questions and demonstrate with results that the Lean Manufacturing methods will indeed bring the promised results, we have developed a 30-day intervention program.
We have called this program:
This program has an exclusive distinctive trait which you will not find in any other Lean Manufacturing program.
After 10 years of research and collaborating with some of the most well-known international experts on the subject of "change management" and after having experimented with the most advanced techniques of persuasive communication and coaching with our clients, we have developed a training module to teach Lean Production Coaching to your collaborators.
What will you be able to do after this training module?
- Be in tune with any type of personality and reset all resistance to change. When one wants to bring about a change in a company there is the risk of clashing with people, who, because of convictions different from your own, try (even involuntarily) to oppose the change.
- Identify in your collaborators the restricting convictions and build strengthening convictions. This makes it possible to know what to say and what to do to best motivate and manage each individual with the goal of achieving the objectives of the projects.
- Know how to manage the change process in its 4 phases. At any time in a project, you will know if it is necessary: to motivate, to push to decide to change, to build the solutions or if it is the right time to reward for results achieved.
- Build a work group and get the maximum performance from it. In the training and management dynamics of work groups, there are 4 phases with which it is essential to be familiar in order to create harmony in the work group.
- Use specific questions to collect quality information. A well-defined problem is already 50% solved; you will learn to collect the information you will need to define each problem well, through a particular method of posing questions.
- Develop clear objectives. Each person has his own way of seeing things, but in order to develop objectives which are comprehensible to everyone, it is necessary to respect 7 rules.
- Create a vision in which everyone wants to participate. If the intention is that an important project for company change be successful, it is necessary to build a clear vision of the purpose and the steps to be achieved.
The absence of this training module is the main cause of failure of a Lean Production implementation project.
What are the tangible benefits of the Performance +30 program?
- Up to 30% increase in productivity on one of your lines of production, chosen by you and us, together.
- The improvement in the level of quality in relation to the historic problems created by the line.
- A line of production which remains clean without effort. (You will be able to welcome clients at any time without the fear of making a bad impression.)
- Your collaborators will begin to learn the Lean methods and become autonomous in their application.
- Your collaborators will become able to be coaches of the Lean projects and will know how to manage the change processes.
- You will be able to develop new products with noticeably lower production costs compared to the past.
- A reduction of up to 40% of inventory.
- Your success is important, therefore, if at the end of the program you will not have achieved the agreed on results, we will reimburse the invested amount.
- If during the program, the conditions of success deteriorate, we (you as well as us) will be able to, at any time, interrupt it; in this case only the days completed will be invoiced.
How much does this program cost?
- The investment required by this program, corresponds approximately to 50% of the reduction of costs obtained in the first year of the line’s operation, with the new level of productivity agreed on and achieved.
- All the benefits beyond the first year will be pure 100% profit.
ATTENTION: THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR ALL BUSINESSES
THIS IS A BOOTCAMP!
We are unable to carry out this program
in all of the companies that request it.
There are certain specific prerequisites to being admitted to the program and for this reason, we need to verify if your company is ready.
With this goal we have developed a special 10-question diagnostic test, the answers will tell us (us and you) if your company is ready to carry out the Performance +30 program.
Once the test has been carried out you can immediately receive your special free report, based on the report you can decide whether to request admission to the program.
To begin the diagnostic test and discover if your company is ready for the Performance +30 program, click on the button here below.